Thursday, October 4, 2012

Synopsis

The NaNoWriMo site has relaunched for the year, and I've been having a blast on the forums getting to know people and hearing about their ideas.

I've been busy plotting out my chapters and trying to nail down subplots, but I don't want to get too detailed. I have a feeling the ideas that come while writing will be very interesting and help the flow.

I did finally write a synopsis which I posted on my account:

Seventeen year old Caroline Butler had her world turned upside-down in one night. Her brother Matthew was killed in a car accident caused by her best friend Sarah's recklessness.
Unable to cope with her brother's death and the belief that her best friend got off easy, Caroline sets out to punish Sarah by taking away the things she loves most. But when her hate and bullying drive Sarah to attempt suicide Caroline must decide if her vengeance has gone too far and finally come to terms with her grief.

I'm still sorting out the character prompts and will post them soon. In the meantime, fellow NaNo participants can find me on the site as griffinvw.

Until next time, keep calm and write on :)
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment