Monday, October 1, 2012

Outlining and experiments

I've been progressing well through the outlining stages of my book and will be taking the next few weeks to really get to know the characters. I'm thinking of doing some writing prompts from their different points of view, which I might post here. I'm getting excited for November and NaNoWriMo. I think it will be the push I need to keep my butt in the chair and just write.

In the meantime I've been researching free writing software and decided to experiment with ywriter. Adding characters and scenes is pretty easy and its nice to have everything in one place but I think I'll end up using word for the actual writing.

I'm off to write some character prompts and figure out twitter (yes I know I'm a few years late).

Until next time, keep calm and write on :)
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment